Welcome once again to our blog. We love to show you the most incredible things around with amazing pictures. Here is list of 7 most weird places in the world which cannot imagine.
1. The lake Natron or the petrifying lake of Tanzania is a mixture of salt and minerals, called natron. The lake is highly alkaline and reaches to the temperature of 40 °C, is often salty enough to poison most animals. The animals that die in this African lake are turned into statues, through calcification. The presence of huge volumes of sodium bicarbonate ensure they turn into mummies.
2. The Devil’s bridge of Germany is famous for its unique construction accuracy. The bridge and its reflection always merging into a perfect circle, no matter where you see it from. The myth is that the bridge is so dangerous and miraculous that it must have been built by devil.
3. The eternal flame falls in New York, burns bright flame right under a waterfall. A small cave at the waterfall’s base emits natural gases, to produce a small flame.
4. The blood falls of Antarctica, where a river had stained the surrounding cliff of ice with a dark red color.
5. The ‘Vinicunca’ rainbow mountain of Peru are covered in wide lines of pastel blue, intense red, green, pink and yellow. There are no scientific explanations for this phenomenon as of now.
6. This railway line passes through the residential neighborhood and commercial area of Hanoi, Vietnam. Twice a day, the trains pass through the downtown, merely inches away from the doorsteps of buildings.
7. The Great Blue Hole hole is a tremendous underwater sinkhole that is located off the coast of Belize, and lies near the center of lighthouse reef. This is a popular spot among recreational scuba divers who are lured by the opportunity to dive in sometimes crystal-clear water and meet several species of fish.