Special Spicy Chicken recipe is prepared by master Divyansh, a student of class 6th having cooking as his passion, especially in spicy chicken recipes. He is very fond of cooking and well trained specially in non-veg recipes.
Special Spicy Chicken is a special recipe with few special ingredient like kevra juice. This recipe is non traditional as it contains mixture of many recipes which gives a special taste and fragrance to the dish.
Special Spicy Chicken is an Indian dish with chicken made in the gravy and flavored with fresh cream, butter and fresh tomatoes. This dish is a very famous and common recipe in the Indian restaurants. The delicious dish can be made easily at home as it does not require too many ingredients or Indian spices.
Ingredients: Serves 3-4 persons
1 table spoon cumin seeds
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp chicken masala
1 tsp cumin powder
1 cup plain yogurt
Salt to taste
900 gm chicken
2 tsp kevra juice
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
3 sliced onions
2 tsp refined vegetable oil
Few raw spices (cinnamon, black pepper, red chili, large cardamom, cloves, small cardamom and bay leaves)
green coriander leaves
– Marinate chicken by adding coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, red chili powder, salt, chicken masala, yogurt, oil and ginger garlic paste. Keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Saute raw spices, cumin seeds and onions in oil till they are light golden brown.
– Add green chilies if you like spicier.
– Add marinated chicken and mix it well.
– Cook for 10 minutes in low flame so as to keep the nutrients intact.
– After 10 minutes check and allow 15 more minutes to cook till it leaves water.
– After 15 minutes, add curie leaves and cook for more 5 minutes.
– Add butter and kevra juice and mix it well.
– Garnish the dish with green coriander leaves and serve.