Why we need to download YouTube videos? There are billions of videos on YouTube. Many a times you like a video and you want to watch this video again, or you are travelling in a area where the data network has very low signal. So it’s better to download YouTube videos of your choice and watch it whenever you want. Sometimes, you also download YouTube videos due to your access to limited data as per your phone plan.
There are many ways to download YouTube videos, so we have short-listed few of them, which are free and allow you to download YouTube videos with high resolution also.
1. Download YouTube videos with YouTube Downloader HD on Windows, Mac, or Linux
YouTube Downloader HD is the free video downloader. Download and convert videos into avi video format or into mp4. This freeware allows you to download High Quality videos, High Definition and Full HD videos from YouTube. Follow the below steps to download YouTube videos from YouTube Downloader HD:
- Download and install YouTube Downloader HD using this link:
- Open the YouTube video of your choice and copy the URL from the address bar.
- Open YouTube Downloader HD
- Select the quality/resolution of the video to be downloaded, from the Video Quality dropdown menu.
- Paste the URL link of the YouTube video of your choice in the Video URL space provided.
- Select the path where the downloaded YouTube Video to be saved using Browse option.
- Now press the download button to download YouTube video.
2. Download YouTube Videos using YouTube App in Mobile
YouTube App on mobile also allow you to download YouTube Videos for offline viewing while you are travelling in low mobile network area or you have a limited data plan. These downloaded YouTube videos can be viewed without mobile data network, but only through YouTube app. The steps to download YouTube videos are as follows:
- Open the YouTube app on your mobile
- Search and select the video of your choice
- Press the Download button below the video to download YouTube videos.
- You can view these downloaded YouTube videos offline later in the Download options under Library section displayed at the bottom in the Youtube App
3. Download YouTube videos with 4K Downloader on Windows, Mac, or Linux
You can also download YouTube videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux etc using another free software 4K Video Downloader. It downloads videos and also allows you to choose the resolution, just like Youtube downloader HD. The steps are as follows:
- Open 4K Video Downloader after downloading and install using link:
- Search and select a YouTube video of your choice, and then copy the URL of the video from the address bar, or right click of mouse.
- Click the green Paste Link button in the 4K video downloader.
- Select the resolutions for downloading the video.
- Click Browse button to set the path where you want to save the downloaded video.
- Now click the Download button.
- Your video is downloaded now in the mentioned path.