How to get Google Adsense Approval ?: Blogging has become a great passion and profession with incredible energy for many individuals today, because it gives a great opportunity to write and share your experience with a vast audience around the world, along with good earnings. But many of us, struggle today to earn a little from their blog or website even after writing 50-100 article posts. By the GOD grace I was the lucky one to get Google AdSense approval for my three web sites with very few posts published. Surprisingly, one of these websites was free hosting and other one was subdomain of BlogSpot. This has motivated me to write this article which will be very helpful in getting Google AdSense approval.
How to get Google Adsense account approved?: Google AdSense approval is not a very big issue for authentic bloggers today. If we make our quality content genuinely or professionally, we will definitely get our website or account approved by Google AdSense. So, I will advise you to read the following points very carefully before submitting your website for Google AdSense approval.
- What is Google Adsense?
- How does Google Adsense work?
- Why Adsense?
- Google Adsense application process
- Steps to get Google Adsense Approval
What is Google Adsense
Google AdSense is a program run by Google which provides an opportunity to website owners or publishers to earn revenue from their online website content. Google Adsense serves commercials or advertisements in your website which are paid by advertisers to promote their product or branding. The Adsense program places text, images, or videos of advertisements on your website. The website owner earns money when the visitors view or click these advertisements on your website provided by Google Adsense program. Website owners need to register their website to Google Adsense program and follow its terms and conditions in order to monetize their website. Once, Adsense approves your website for displaying advertisements, you can enjoy earning revenue from these advertisements.
How does Google Adsense Work?
The basic concept of Google Adsense process is very simple. Once any website owner creates an account on Google Adsense through a Gmail ID, you have to insert a small code provided by adsense into your website pages. Now Google will place an advertisement into your web pages which are similar or matches with your website page contents. Your website visitors will see these displayed ads and whenever they click the ads you are paid for it depending on various parameters. Your earning broadly depends upon the amount of amount of website traffic and the clicks on the ads displayed.
Why Google Adsense?
Adsense is one of the best website monetization programs available in the online advertising available. Its free, and the simple way for a publisher to monetize the website traffic and earn money by displaying targeted Google ads. You have to just insert a small code into the website and rest is taken care by Google Adsense. Adsense does not approve all types of websites or blogs, but if your account is approved by Google Adsense , you are lucky and then your website will be automatically displayed by the content related responsive advertisements. The payout of Google Adsense are also better than others and is timely released. Being a big brand Google always keep on updating the ads standard and program policies.
The basic application process on how to get Google Adsense account approved are as follows :-
• Create your Adsense Account
• Submit your website to Google Adsense account
• Submit your payment and other information as per Google Adsense requirement.
• Get Google Adsense approval for your website monetization.
• Do the correct ad placement of Google Ads to earn maximum revenue.
HOW TO GET GOOGLE ADSENSE APPROVAL
The following 8 steps play an important role in getting Google Adsense approval for your website:-
- Use a custom Domain
- Make a Website with good visual design
- Add legal pages to your Website
- Create original high-quality content
- Buy Articles for content
- Minimum traffic or visitors required
- Do not use other Advertisement for approval
- Alexa rank required
Use a custom DOMAIN
It is advisable to buy a custom domain like myexploringlife.com (yourdomain.com). Although it is not the rule but it helps, in making your website look more professional and also shows your seriousness towards profession. It is also advisable that your website should have domain specific email like [email protected]
Note: For Google AdSense you should always apply with root domain like yourdomain.com not with subdomain like blog.yourdomain.com.
Make a website with good visual design
It is not necessary but it is advisable to go for premium WordPress/Blogger theme and a custom logo. Some free themes are really good but they may have spam links or codes attached. But as a beginner you can certainly choose free good quality responsive themes. Make sure that you have a nice-looking header, content area, sidebar, footer, etc., which are easily visible and eye catching.
Add legal pages to your Website
Create Original High-Quality content
Quality content is a thumb rule for getting Google AdSense approval. So, while writing an article you must read carefully the following points:
- You must write and publish at least 10 unique, high quality articles, which must be in simple and easy to understand language. Check your content grammar specially for spelling and short words which are popular in social media.
- Don’t write free articles which are easily available on internet.
- Don’t copy others content without their permission. Google will not approve blogs with copyrighted or plagiarized contents.
- Content must be informative with sufficient coverage of the topic with 500-1000 words.
- Use copyright free images from Google images (advance option), com, Pixabay.com etc.
- Google AdSense approval on the family sites with prohibited contents like adult contents, Pornography, adult or mature content, drug alcohol-related contents, hacking cracking contents, violent contents, weapons related contents and other illegal contents will sure be Please check the following link for Google content policies.
Buying articles for content
As a capital investment, if you plan to buy the articles, there is nothing wrong with that. But make sure you buy high quality content by spending good money with original and quality certification. Purchasing cheaply priced or free articles may lead to rejection.
It may look costly but don’t you think high quality and original articles should always be highly priced?
I never advice to go for it because the priority for writing a blog is always sharing experience and knowledge.
How much minimum traffic or visitors required?
Google AdSense approval is on the basis of content or blog quality in which size of website traffic is not a factor. So, visitors are not a major concern but for good earning you must focus on big numbers of qualified visitors.
- Do not buy traffic
- Do not use fake or fraudulent traffic or clicks
Do not use other advertisement for approval
It is advisable not use other ads on your website for Google AdSense approval. Google normally gives maximum of 3 ad spots on your web page in order to provide value to page and content quality. Too much of ads on page may look spammy and clutter. If you have a plan to mix ad with other agencies in future, then remove it at the time of approval and make a good mix after you get approval.